At the same time fulfilling all the requirements for SPX transport, TAJ has the status of registered agent PL / RA / 00040-01 / 0620.
Having a registered agent status creates new market opportunities such as:
- Possibility of exemption from security checks of cargo coming from entities participating in the so- Secure supply chain (recognized sender, known sender, registered agent),
- Reduction in operating costs (no need for additional cargo security checks at the airport)
- Speed up the handling process
- Increased credibility in the air freight market
SWO – Protection measures
TR – Transport
Integrity of protection– a load secured by unlawful access from the time of security controls until the time of loading onto the aircraft (transport secured in accordance with paragraph 188.8.131.52 of Regulation No 185/2011.)
* A registered agent has the ability to outsource any task to a suitably authorized entity
** An air carrier may take on board only the cargo coming from a registered agent or carry out its own tasks.
Source: 2017 Civil Aviation Authority